Media & Press
Vikas Pota is a regular commentator on all aspects of global education issues. Prior to his role at the Varkey Foundation, he established a practice focusing on South Asia and is also called upon for comment as a result of his experience in the region and because he has written a book on Indian entrepreneurs going global.
He appears regularly on CNN, BBC News 24, BBC World TV and Al-Jazeera. He has commented in the Financial Times, the Guardian, the Observer, and The Independent on Sunday on issues ranging from the teacher crisis to the impact of the elections on the sustainable development goals.
For additional videos, see the dedicated videos page.
News Mentions, Comments & Guest Columns
- 8 marks out of 10. New Busines Magazine Book Review
- India pushes up. Storm Magazine
- Bhopal & Lockerbie on the agenda for Cameron & Singh. Reuters
- Hawk deal, culture deal on anvil during UK PMs India trip. Indian Express
- Angling for India. Hindustan Times
- Britain must adjust to new relationship with India. Reuters
- Review of India Inc. Chartered Management Institute
- Forging India’s Manufacturing Future. Manufacturing Executive
- Be extremely restless. The Hindu
- UK & India: Global Investment Conference just tip of the iceberg. Economic Times of India
- Public affairs firm Saffron Chase charts rise of ‘India Inc’. PR Week
- Secrets of entrepreneurial success of ‘India Inc’ surface at Reliance TimeOut. India PRWire
- Second time lucky for Biocon’s Kiran Mazumdar-Shaw. Reuters
- Kiran Mazumdar-Shaw: India’s mother of invention. Real Business Magazine
- Taking India to a new stage. Asian Age
- Jai Hind
- India and China Trading Places?. Diplomat Magazine
- ‘The common virtue in top entrepreneurs is confidence in self’. Gujarat Money
- Tulsi Tanti: the poster boy for entrepreneurial India. Real Business Magazine
- Subhash Chandra has taken over Rupert Murdoch. DNA
- Literature – what Vikas Pota is reading. Hindustan Times Cafe
- Bollywood aims to narrow Hollywood gap. The Hollywood Reporter.
- Vikas Pota on ten entrepreneurs to watch in India. Reuters.
- India Inc ready to give new generation role models to the world. The Economic Times of India.
- Eulogy barely scratches the surface of the new India. Financial Times.
- Leaders of the Pack Chief Executive Officer.
- Enterprising India Inc. Businessworld.
- India Inc: review. Red Hot Curry.
- Synergies that favour software. The Hindu: Business Line.
- World waiting for India to move on Doha India Times.
- Mayawati to be next PM: Pollster Arab News.
- Indian elections likely to reflect rising tide of protectionism The Guardian.
- MPs want to give away more of our jobs Daily Express.
- Britain seeks out Indians firms to help end technology woes The Hindu.
- Resurgent India buys more rivals than West The Observer.
- SMEs get help with India trade Telegraph.